STATE PTA MISSION The mission of the California State PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
MONTE VISTA PTA GOALS
● Promote, build and expand parent/family engagement
● Engage, grow and maintain membership o Offer programs, services and resources that meet the diverse needs of children and their families
● Simplify processes and make it easier to participate
● Advocate for the education, health, safety and well-being of all children with a focus on:
● Adequate funding for every child's education
● Access to a full curriculum for every child that includes physical education, arts and STEM
(Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
● Safe and positive school climate
● Healthy lifestyles and access to support services for physical, emotional, social and mental
Meetings are open to all PTA Members (you can quickly join at the meeting!) and are great resources of information and a chance to get to know other parents. Mr. Rheinschild attends the meetings and offers a Principal's Report which is quite valuable, as well. Meetings will be announced via Parent Square, but are generally held on the third Tuesday of the month.
GET INVOLVED IN THE MONTE VISTA PTA!
Here are a few easy ways to get involved in our PTA: